CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quilt Top


Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well. At the moment I'm writing this post and at the same time listening to Tom Clancy's book, Rainbow Six. I'm in the mood for drama and intrigue. Ü

I did finish my latest quilt top. It turned out rather well I think. I still need to add batting, binding and back to it and will probably end up doing that tomorrow. Here is a picture for you. I hung it off of one of my stash cabinets. Ü

I've added a new link to Charm City Cakes. I watch Chef Duff on the Food Network Channel and he is SOOOO talented! If you ever get the chance, and it's in your state, watch him!!!! For those who love to make and decorate cakes (my sister Sue use to make beautiful cakes!), you'll be amazed at what he can do with flour and sugar. Ü

Gotta go!!! Love you!

No comments: