Morning Everyone,
My sister Sue emailed me a couple of days ago to let me know that my neice Amber hasn't had her baby yet. She knows she's having a boy. Ü This is as nerve racking as it was with my daughter Debbie.
Things are well here. Our weather is rather nice for this part of the world. The temperatures have dropped considerably.
I've been working on my Double Wedding Ring table runner. I can't believe it's so easy to make. I thought it was going to be really hard so I kept putting off starting it. Ü
Sue sent me a couple of pictures of some of the quilt tops she's made. They are sooooo pretty!! This one is what she's going to teach in her quilting class.
Well, I'm off to get another cup of coffee!!!
Love you!

1 comment:
Yes we are still waiting, she call me tonight and told me that they put the crib together and some of the other things. it wont be long now..... Mike painted Jack's room and their bedroom , I havent seen the house yet and Im thinking Tues that we will go down there to see everything, I will take some pictures and show you his room.... she is getting excited now. and her poor feet the other night was so big.... it was funny to see them that way.... but she is in her nineth month.... they are talking about the 17th, but i think he will show up on his own earlier.... she looks like she is dropping to me now.... I keep in touch.... love you.... sis
Post a Comment