
Hi Everyone,
I hope this finds you all doing well. We're doing great here. Our weather was rainy and very cold for a few days and I thought for sure that our winter had arrived early, but the past few days have been a lot nicer. Clear skies, sunny days and the temperatures are a little warmer.
Cody is doing great. He is already house trained which is really good. Tiffen has taken to him a little, and I do mean a little. Every now and then I catch her playing with him, though I think she'd like for me to think she doesn't like him. Ü As I said, he's good on the housetraining but the chewing is another matter. We've gone though 2 computer keyboards and Ed's pair of BOSE headphones. He was a little upset about it and I don't blame him, but I kept reminding him to put the wires to the headphones up on his desk. Cody got ahold of mine a week ago and I was able to fix them with electrical tape. I learned a valuable lesson!! Ed bought me a new keyboard and he taped the wires to it onto the bottom of my desk to keep them away from puppy chewing. ÜÜÜ
Pat is doing well. Still looking for work. There are some places here that are hiring for the Christmas season, so he's hoping to get into that. Even if it's only for a couple of months, it's work. He's doing some independent construction. He went into a place to see if they were hiring and the owner told him he was looking for a day laborer to help with roofing his house. The guy is going to pay him cash and even buy him lunch, so Pat's alright with that. Ü
Gotta get my last cup of coffee. You all take care, know I'm thinking about you!
Love You!

No comments:
Post a Comment