
Morning Everyone,
I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying the sunshine. Here in Ohio we have finally got nice weather. The rain wouldn't go away for days, and I was so sick of everything being wet! Then we had 4 days of hot and humid weather and I thought we'd never see nice cool days again. But.....the past 2 days have been great!!! The mornings have been cool, enough so we can mow the lawn without getting heat stroke!
We are doing well. I went to the doctor yesterday and got a clean bill of health. My blood pressure was high, but I have another appointment in 3 weeks, so hopefully it will go down by then. I take medication for my high blood pressure and my doc said we can up the dosage to help keep my bp down.
I have been quilting (what else is new?? Ü), and having a ball. I made myself a tote last week, something I could take to the hospital when and if it becomes necessary. (I'm a planner!!!) We always seem to fly by the seat of our pants when Ed has to go the hospital and he needs things, ie: undies, socks, etc. So I'm planning ahead for myself and Ed. We went to the Goodwill in Bryan a couple of weeks ago and Ed found a really nice tote for himself. The nice thing too it only cost $3.00. ÜÜ We keep them in the trunk of the car.
I've also started a new Dresden Plate quilt and I really enjoy it! It takes a lot a time to 'prep' the plates before putting them into a plate. And yes, I haven't finished my other projects yet.....I guess that is why they are called 'works in progress' or WIP's. I've found that I LOVE making quilt tops, but I keep putting off finishing them with the batting and backing fabrics. Ugh!!! I have 5 projects that I need to finish but it seems I'm going to have to force myself to do it!!!
Well, I'm off to mow the yard!!!! You all take care and know we're thinking about you!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment