CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dead MP3 Player


Hi Everyone,

My MP3 player died last week and I bought a new 4.0 gig MP3 player at Walmart. I use it to listen to audiobooks which I do while I'm quilting. Come to find out, the new MP3 player wouldn't keep the chapter files in the correct order. I went to take it back to Walmart (I kept the receipt), but they wouldn't let me as I didn't have the box it came in. Ugh!!! We're going to keep it for music as it doesn't matter if the music in order. So, I had to buy another new one. This one works great, the audiobook chapters are in the correct order. Ü

I've found some really nice quilting Blogs here at Blog Spot. I've added them to my Blog List here.

I'm going to add some of my quilt samples like I did in my last post. This is a Log Cabin pattern. I still need to add batting, backing and a binding. I love making a sampler!!

I hope you all have a good weekend! Ü

Love You!

No comments: