CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Sue has an idea!


My sister Sue emailed me this morning with a great idea (she lives in San Diego). Since she can't be here with me or me there with her while we quilt, she suggested that we make 2 sets of 6 quilting blocks, in total 12 blocks each. We won't tell the other what colors we're using, what patterns or any information about our 12 blocks. We then send each other 6 of our finished blocks and finish our quilt top with the others 6 quilt blocks and the 6 blocks we already made. We're going to make each of quilt blocks 9"x9". I love the idea!!!! Of course I've spent the whole day looking for a pattern. Ü I'll keep you all up to date on our progress.

Ed took a picture of Tiffen this evening. She looks like she decided to den. Ü

Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yOUR SO SILLY..... IT'S ABOUT TIME I HAVE A IDEA>?????? LOL
THIS WILL BE FUN....LOVE YOU, SIS