CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday

Morning Everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. We're fine here in northwest Ohio. Our weather is rather odd at the moment. This morning the sun was shining and the heat was down, but now it's cloudy and the heat is up. Go figure!! Ü

Pat came by yesterday afternoon. It was good to see him. He's tan and ready to go back to Colorado next Spring. I guess Colorado made an impression on all of them.

Gotta get going!!!!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know April lives there. She loves it too.... Charlie like it also when he live there.....I guess its really pretty... and growing alot.... Glad to here that he is doing good....sis

June said...

Thanks Sis!! I did forget that April lives in Colorado. I read on the Internet that Colorado is one of the states that has a high unemployment. Pat said that when they go back, they'll be more prepared. That's a good plan! Ü

Love you!!