CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday

Morning Everyone,

Hope your day is going to be a good one. Here in Ohio we're doing well. Derek and Glen are leaving for Connecticut tomorrow morning to get Derek to college. They will be driving there. Glen will be taking the train back to Ohio.

Ed is doing great. His diabetes is under control, which is really, really good! He's had to change the way he eats, which is difficult at times for him, but since his diabetes is under control, his doctor is happy and he feels healthier.

I'm going to be working on some new blocks for my sampler quilt. I joined a Block of the Month Club. Every month I get instructions and fabric for 2 blocks. I cut the blocks from the fabric they send to me. At the end of the year they send me enough fabric to bind and back the quilt blocks. I supply the batting. There are 25 blocks. I chose a civil war design quilt, which I just love! As I've said in the past, I just love the reproduction fabrics and traditional patterns.

I'm off to take Tiffie for her morning walk!!!

Love you!

No comments: