Morning Everyone,
Hope you all are doing well. We're fine here. Ü Ed went to Walmart to get our oil changed in the car. I usually do that, but decided to stay home and cut out fabric for some more quilt blocks in my scrappy sampler quilt. I've 15 blocks finished so far. I'm also planning on finding some new fabric to finish my Sister Quilt. I want something really neat to make the quilt stand out. I'll know it when I see it. Ü
Our weather is turning COLD!!! I took Tiffie for her walk this morning and there was frost on the ground. It's going to get too cold to take Tiffie for her walks soon. She won't be a happy camper when that time comes!!
Our gas is going down again. The other day I posted it was down to $2.41. Yesterday the gas prices were done to $2.15. I was stunned!!!!
Well, I'm gonna go have a cup of coffee with Pat. Talk to you later!
Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment