Morning Everyone,
I hope this finds you all doing well and staying warm for those of us who still have that inconvenient white stuff on the ground. When I got up this morning, the temperature was -3 degrees. Cold!!! Tiffie didn't like it outside either!!!
We're doing okay. Ed's doing well. He was worried about the fact that he's gained 20 pounds in the past 2 months and come to find out, his doctor had put him on a diabetic medication that shouldn't be taken by patients with heart problems. Ed had checked his medications online and found the contraindications. He went to his doctors office and talked to the Nurse Practioner. She put him on a new medication and his sugar levels have maintained much better than before.
Ed and I are talking about getting a puppy. We won't get one before springtime. I'm a little wishy-washy about it, as I hate the thought of the potty training. I wanted to get a Beagle puppy, but they are way tooooooo expensive. So we decided to adopt one from a dog shelter in Wauseon.
Well, I'm going to make a new quilt block for my scrappy quilt. Ü
Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment