Morning Everyone,
As I said, we're in the middle of a heatwave here in Ohio. lol...lol...the temperatures reached a high of 7 degress this morning!!!! Ed and I went to Walmart yesterday morning because our coffee pot died on us. Ü. We have to take Tiffie to be groomed today. She is so straggly!!! We had to cancel last weeks appointment with the groomer because I couldn't get out of the house.
I watched the inaugration of President Obama this morning on the Internet. I hope he proves to be the best President we've ever had.
I hope you all are doing well. Let me know how things are!!!
Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So I like The new look, and music too... But there is no Beatles....lol.
I watch too ... I cant believe how many people were there..... that was so cool to see. there is something about him that is going to do good for the country I fell.
We all have had colds and I miss a few days of work .... but back to my old self .... Im sewing a baby quilt for a ladythat came in to the store. . she paid me a 100 dollars to make one like the sheets for the crib , I will send you some pictures of it when Im done....it almost finish. we are to get rain for a few days. It' s only 65" today....with the rain.So keep warm sis ...love you Sis
Post a Comment