Yeah!!! Our weather is getting warmer!!!! Yesterday it was 60+ degrees outside. We actually turned off the heater and had the back door open!! Tiffen and Cody loved it!! We've had a lot of rain this month, which is really strange for winter time. The puppies were tracking in mud by the shovel full!! I am glad the rain has stopped for now.
Things are fair here. Johnny passed away about a week ago. My only consolation is that he is no longer in any pain and he's with God. Debbie had a funeral for Johnny in Virginia and one in San Diego. I'm so glad that his family was able to see him. I know Debbie, Hunter, Marin and Mason are going to miss him terribly.
Ed and I took Tiffie to be groomed this morning at 7:30am. They should just about be done by now, so I'm going to close this. You all take care.
Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment