Yesterday I made the 9 patches for a new block. I've cut out the triangles and the hexagon and pieced them together to show you what the block will look like, though I haven't sewed them yet. I'll do that today. Ü There is the hexagon in the center, 9 patches that surround the hexagon, and triangles that connect the 9 patches. Kinda cool, huh?? Ü
Love you!

1 comment:
Hi Sis,
Yes that is a cool block, I would like to see it done now....It looks like it is very cold out there. Be careful !!!!!!, it's going to be a long winter
I'm betting we have had 4 big storm in 11 days now ourself.and there is and other one to hit tomorrow and christmas day.....
Sharon has been in the hospital this last week too...she did have some chest pains at work and they sent her to the hospital and they did have to put that thing in, it wasnt a heart attack but a eye opener for her....
I went to he doctor today and Im fine, he is really please and will see me in 3mo ...
We all are going to Sharon's for christmas Eve. I have to work a half day tomorrow. so it will be afternoon before we go out there....
I do hope you will have a every nice and warm day inside. Be careful and remember that I love you dearly.....Merry Merry Christmas.... Love Sis
Post a Comment