CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Friday!!

Morning Everyone,

I know it's been a week since my last post, but I've been a little lazy. Our weather is keeping us indoors and barricaded against the ice and snow that surrounds us. Ü We're lucky in that we aren't as bad off as the east coast, but snow and ice is still snow and ice. The freezing ice has latched onto the outside of our mobile home and as the air outside warms up a little, we keep hearing falling ice hit the outside walls. Tiffie of course is sure someone is trying to get inside so she barks her fool head off. ÜÜÜ

Ed and I planned our snowbound captivity. We've plenty of food and we have our meds up to date, so we don't have to go anywhere. We've only had one blackout so far, so we're happy campers. Ü

I hope you all have a good weekend!!! Stay warm!!

Love you!

No comments: